What will the teachers be presenting?
- Understand the expectations of the school
- More information about your child's grade level requirements
- Listen to teacher about what is expected in each subject
- Learn about the different projects your child is going to complete this schoolyear
- Training and Registration for Schoology
How it will work:
- Annual Title 1 Meeting and record your attendance
- Then attend grade level presentation to meet all your students teachers. Locations will be published (if you have a student in another grade level, you will be able to meet their teachers after the presentation).
- You can make an appointment to see the teachers at a separate time to view their grades.
We hope to see you on Thursday, August 30th at 5:00 pm in the Teacher's Cafeteria. Pizza, beverages, and more will be available for purchase. Have dinner at LAHSA!!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call the office at: 213-480-4600 (8:00 am - 4:30 pm).
- Raquel Martinez
- Liliana Teodosio
- Katty Secaida